The Winter Meetings are over but new bits of information continue to creep out. Here are some bullets on the Phillies' offseason quest, thanks mostly to the reporting of CSNPhilly.com's Jim Salisbury.
• The Phillies tried to land Josh Willingham in the Ben Revere deal or a separate trade with the Twins, but were unsuccessful.
• According to Salisbury, the Red Sox proposed a trade involving Jacoby Ellsbury and Cliff Lee, but the Phils weren't feelin' it.
• Michael Young is expected to decided whether to waive his no-trade clause by tonight.
• The Rangers will likely pay more than $11 million of Young's $16 million salary for 2013.
• Josh Hamilton is unlikely for the Phils because of the cost and his personal history.
• Cody Ross and Ichiro remain strong possibilities.
• Trade discussions between the Phillies and Rockies for Dexter Fowler didn't advance far, reports Troy Renck of the Denver Post.
• The Phillies were one of several teams to contact the Dodgers about shortstop Dee Gordon, according to Jayson Stark. The Phils would have used him in the outfield.